Sunday, August 10, 2014

June 30, 2014 - I'm still the favorite of all favorites

Hi Family,

I don't have a bunch of time today. We have a shortened P-day because Friday will be an all day P-day because of the 4th of July. But, this week was amazing! So many miracles happened.

MIRIAM HUERTA WAS BAPTIZED AND CONFIRMED!!!! She and her 8 year old daughter were baptized on Friday. She was telling us before it started that she feels so happy and she knows this is the right decision. Her husband, Eduardo, was baptized about a year ago and was able to baptize and confirm both of them. It was amazing! So many people came to support them. We had to move it up to the relief society room because there were so many people. Eduardo gave the closing prayer and had everyone in tears. He gave thanks to Heavenly Father that his family could join him. I love the Huerta family and I can't wait to (hopefully) see them sealed in the temple in a year!

David, Abby, and Baby Asher (even though he's not really a baby anymore) came to the Visitors Center!! I was only able to see them for a couple of minutes because we had appointments, but it was so much fun! Dearest sisters of mine: I'm still the favorite of all favorites and always will be.

I was teaching in front of the Christus at the VC and Sis. C. whispers, "Do you know that girl up in the front?" I look over and it was Holly Hubbnar!! What in the world?! I haven't seen her since I was on crutches in middle school. That was really fun to catch up with her.

I was able to play my violin at the baptism and also in sacrament meeting. I love being able to play for the members of our branch. I can't speak well in Spanish, but I definitely can share my testimony through music.

This week was super busy, but full of happy times. I love seeing how the gospel blesses families. It brings lasting happiness. Hooray for the restored gospel!

Hope you all have a great week! Happy 4th of July!

Hermana Clay

Picture 1&2: The greatest family in the world



3: Being the favorite of all favorites


4: The Spirit was so strong in the Visitors Center that this man knocked out like King Lamoni


5-6. isn't that crazy that i saw holly?! she's going to get her mission call soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment