It's been a super fun and busy week. Warning: there's going to be a lot of pictures. Here's what's happened:
Monday: We went to Yellowstone! It was so much fun. We went with my favorite Mohanas and the Lusk's.
Tuesday: I had a birthday. It's weird that I'm 20 now. I feel old. Thank you so much for all the birthday wishes! We went out to Cafe Rio with the Lusk's and then headed to the VC. Mom and Dad sent me chocolate covered fruit for us sisters to share and it was gone in 5 minutes. The best part of the day though was personal study. I finished the Book of Mormon! I started over and marked every time it mentioned Christ. What an amazing experience that was. That book contains such power and can change our lives for the better if we allow it! I know it's true. It testifies of Jesus Christ and teaches all that we need to know. Any answer can be found in there. Everyone go read it again!
Wednesday: We taught the Restoration to a new family. That's probably my favorite lesson. I love reciting the First Vision. The Spirit just pours into the room. It's awesome. It also started pouring rain and flooded the city. I was in heaven. That was one of my birthday wishes; a thunderstorm like North Carolina's. It was only a day late. We were soaked. We knocked on a door and the woman let us in. I think she felt bad for us, but hey, we were able to teach a lesson because of that.
Thursday: Taught Aide and Cecilio. They're both awesome.
Friday: Saw Jisleen for the first time in forever. Still working on figuring out how to get her back to church.
Saturday: Had an awkward lesson. Those are always fun. Then, we helped set up the reception for our ward mission leader's daughter. Holy cow. It looked like it came straight out of Pintrest. Not even kidding. It was amazing. We also smashed our watermelon that went all moldy. So nasty.
Sunday: Went to church. Our new branch presidency is awesome. Taught Gospel Principles. Went to the Huerta's for lunch. It was delicious, as always. They bought a little cake for me to celebrate my birthday. Mariam (the little girl) wanted to smash my face in it. Then, we went to VC. We were only there for an hour because we had to go to Pocatello. We did another musical fireside down there. I love playing violin.
That's about it for this week. Lots of fun times and lots of awesome experiences. Hope you all are doing well. Thanks for all the support and love! But forreal, go read the Book of Mormon.
Love,
Hermana Clay
Trip to Yellowstone
Thank you so much for the awesome birthday present! We loved them.
Completely soaked from the storm
My favorite family minus Eduardo
Birthday lunch
No comments:
Post a Comment