Pretty great week. This week are transfers. Sister Caballero will be going to Rigby. I will be staying in Idaho Falls and training a new missionary! What the heck?! I still feel brand new. But, I'm excited. Sister Pulido will be my companion. She looks super cute. Our area needs some serious work so we will have a lot to do.
We saw Raquel a whole bunch. She is the cutest little lady. We had a church tour with her that went well. She also came to the musical fireside that we had last night and then came over to the VC to have a lesson.
Funny (but maybe not funny) story...we were talking to a family in their backyard and the kids were kicking the soccer ball around. The soccer ball comes flying and smacks the mom right in the face. She flew back. It was like a movie in slow motion. We then awkwardly sat there and had no idea what to do.
On Wednesday, Marci and her kids came!!!! It was so much fun!! We got to go to the back and chat for a little and we also went out to lunch at Cafe Rio. It was kind of weird riding in the trailblazer. Those kids are so cute!! Ruthie was shy at first around Sister Caballero, but by the end she was talking her ear off. I was so happy to see them and be able to talk with Marci for a little. Thanks for taking the time to come and see me! Love you!
Yesterday we had two musical firesides. We had one at the VC in the afternoon. 95 people came! The VC is tiny so fitting everyone in was interesting. Then, we had one at a church building. We filled the entire sacrament room plus some. It was an amazing fireside all about Christ. I played "This is the Christ" with Sister Gee. One of my absolute favorite songs! My favorite part is when James E. Faust gives his personal testimony of the Savior. Go listen to it! I love my Savior and I know that He lives. One day we will be able to see Him again. I am beyond grateful that I have this opportunity to share my testimony about Him with others, whether it be through words or music.
Hope you had fun at the family reunion and that you all have a wonderful week! Happy birthday to the greatest mom in the entire world! Love you all lots!
Hermana Clay
With Sisters Segovia and Beteta
No comments:
Post a Comment