Sunday, August 10, 2014

June 23, 2014 C as in boy

Hi family!

It was another good week. Here's some highlights:

We met with Ernesto again. We reviewed the Restoration. It was a great lesson and he seems pretty interested. He knows a lot and has a lot of questions. I'm excited to see the progression he makes.

We also saw Aide. She is so cute. She loves the Book of Mormon and reads it frequently. We read the doctrine of Christ with her. We just need to get her to come to church.

Miriam is getting baptized this coming week!!! We're are so excited and happy for her. She is beyond ready. Yesterday, in relief society, she shared that she was praying to know again if the decision she is making to be baptized is right. She said she felt peace and is so happy with her decision. Hooray!

My most favorite part of the week: We were serving in the VC and Alexis and Zach came in. I'm not sure if I've told about them before. The first time they came in was when I first got here to Idaho. They were really less active and smelled like smoke super bad. I can't even tell you how different they looked when they came in this past week. They just looked so much happier! And they didn't smell like smoke. Anyway, they're engaged now and are in the temple prep class! Zach has completely stopped smoking and drinking and is planning to get his recommend by the end of August. Alexis has a little bit longer but she has made huge progress! Zach was telling me that everything is just so much happier for the two of them. It was such a blessing to see the change in the two of them and how they have made the temple their goal. I absolutely love serving in the Visitors Center!

That's about all I've got. I am so grateful to be serving a mission and being able to see the happiness they gospel brings to others. It's the best!

Oh, I forgot last week...Happy birthday Dad and Chris! And happy birthday to little boy this week. And happy anniversary Mom and Dad! Love you all lots! Have a great week!

Hermana Clay

Oh and PS...the mission will a new mailing address on July 1st.

135 South 7th Avenue
Pocatello, ID 83201

Picture 1, 2, 3: Sisters lunch a few weeks ago




Picture 4: The super awesome car that came to the VC



No comments:

Post a Comment