Hey family,
This week was busy. Not as busy in teaching as we would have liked, but it was still a good week.
We taught Raquel the Restoration. It was a good lesson and I definitely feel that the Spirit was guiding it. Sister Caballero and I almost passed out though. Goodness it was so hot in her house!
We went to the temple on Thursday which is always the best. I love the Idaho Falls Temple.
We met an incredible man at the VC. He is from Dubai and is a recent convert. He said that he is probably the only Mormon in his country. Unfortunately, we couldn't hear his entire story, but it was amazing to me that he was able to change his mind set from thinking that Jesus was only a prophet to Jesus is the Savior of the world.
Saturday was super busy. I was asked to play violin at two baptisms. One of them was of a man named Manuel. He came into the VC one day and said he wanted to learn more. The sisters taught him almost every day at the VC, so we got to know him. He is a very humble man and so nice. It was really cool to see him be baptized.
Yesterday, we went to see a person that we had contacted a few weeks ago. We drove by and he and his whole family was outside having a bbq. It was a little intimidating, but it ended up being great. We taught the Restoration and man was it powerful. I love that lesson. It brings so much hope to people. We also got asked about ten times if we wanted to eat and I convinced them all that I spoke Chinese. Good times.
Hope this past week has been great for y'all as well. Miss and love you bunches! Happy birthday, Tracy!
Love,
Hermana Clay
PS Sorry for no pictures
No comments:
Post a Comment