Not a whole bunch to report today. Sister Caballero and I got pretty sick in the beginning of the week so we didn't get to teach much. We're better now, thank goodness.
4th of July was so much fun. I love the Lusk's. We went to their house and pigged out. Then played different games. We were allowed to stay out to watch the fireworks. Holy cow! They were amazing! Idaho Falls is #2 in the nation. It was a really great day.
We finally got Aide to the Visitors Center!! Hallelujah. She really enjoyed her experience there, especially learning about the temples.
We also went to Miriam's house. She was really sick as well this week. She was telling us that she prayed and had Eduardo give her a blessing and immediately she started feeling better. She said it was all because she had faith. Her faith in Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ is amazing. I love that family!
I am loving the work. There is no doubt in my mind that the Book of Mormon is true and I love sharing it with others. That book changes lives and it definitely has changed mine. If only everyone could see that right away!
That's about it. Hope you all had a fun 4th of July! Love you lots! Oh, and happy birthday, Ryan Buckwalter!
Hermana Clay
No comments:
Post a Comment