Here's what happened this week:
We saw Aide. Before we left, we asked Heavenly Father to let us know if we needed to drop her or not. When we got to her house, she said she had read ten chapters out of the Book of Mormon. That was an answered prayer. The next day, we had FHE with Aide and 2 of her kids at the McLaughlin's home (ward mission leader). It was a lot of fun. Aide was in love with their ginormous dog.
We went to the Huerta's to have a FHE as well. That family is incredible. They are doing missionary work like crazy. It brings us so much joy to see them growing in the gospel.
We had an incredible dinner with a former patriarch and temple president. I've never felt the Spirit so strong in a dinner appointment before. We could have stayed there all night. He told us that we have the authority to preach the gospel. No other preacher does. We walked out of their home so motivated.
I played violin in an English ward yesterday. And I'll be playing twice this week. I don't think I've ever performed so often before.
We found out that the big weeds in our backyard are actually raspberries. We have picked SO many! They are delicious. Our little house is the best!
Well, that's about it for this week. Hope you all have fun at the family reunion without me :( Love you lots! Happy birthday, Christian!
Love,
Hermana Clay
No comments:
Post a Comment