Tuesday, June 16, 2015

The Squatty Potty - 5/25/15

Hey family!

It's been another wonderful week!

The Ruhter family is amazing! Aaron and Dylan are still planning to be baptized and confirmed this weekend. MIRACLE! I still can't believe this is happening. Heavenly Father is the best! We spent a lot of time with their family this week to prepare them for baptism. They are so prepared! Aaron had asked us a question about the Book of Mormon. After replying, we invited him to pray to know if it is true. He said that he already had done that and he knew it was true. He said there is something powerful about the Book of Mormon that he can't deny. How awesome! I absolutely love the Book of Mormon. There is a peace that can come to us as we read it. I know it is true and I know it contains the answers that we need. 

We were able to teach Debbie again this week about the first half of the Plan of Salvation. It was a great lesson! Bishop brought up baptism and it was super powerful. She is nervous about it all, but Sister Wilemon and I both feel that she will accept it soon.

We had the chance to go out teaching with our branch mission leader and his wife. We decided to try one of our referrals. We were definitely guided by the Spirit. A couple answered the door and it looked like they were a little shaken up, especially the girl. They said that we came at the perfect time. After we left, Sister Wilemon said she thought that the girl had a bloody nose. We're not positive, but we think that they were in a fight right before we came. Maybe we came at the right time before things got too serious, who knows. I do know that Heavenly Father will guide us to the right people and the right time if we listen to the quiet promptings.

Hope y'all have an awesome week! Love ya tons!

Hermana Clay

No comments:

Post a Comment