This week was incredible! Here are the miracles:
We made ribs with the McLaughlins! Brian, I think those ribs beat yours. We'll have a competition when I get back.
We visited Debbie and she is still going strong! Love her so much!
All of our appointments fell through on Friday so we went out to knock doors. It was raining the whole time. It was miserable and cold. But, our Ward Mission Leader and his wife saved the day and took us out for frozen yogurt. Maybe not the best way to warm up, but it brightened our day.
On Saturday, we helped our favorite Hunt family with a community race. It was freezing outside, but it was so fun to be there!
The best miracle of all......The Ruhter family! We had a lesson with them on Tuesday night. Holy cow, it was one of the best lessons I've had on my mission. It was so guided by the Spirit and everyone could feel that. Aaron (the husband) said that the temples is what really got him interested in the church. He said that he loves going to church. We asked him if he had thought much about baptism and he said that he has and wants to make steps towards it! We set a date with him for May 30th and he gladly accepted! He is so prepared! We went to the Visitors' Center with the entire family on Thursday. It went so well and I loved being back there! We were also able to set a date with their son, Dylan, for the same day. Miracles are everywhere! Heavenly Father has blessed us so much. He has prepared this family to accept the gospel. They are seriously so wonderful and I'm so grateful that I have the chance to get to know them!
We received transfer calls this week and Sister Wilemon and I will be staying together! I am excited, especially because that means I get to continue working with the Ruhter family!
I hope you all have an awesome week! Happy birthday to Mindi and Leslie this week! Love you all bunches!
Hermana Clay
Picture 1: Peeling off the membrane. Absolutely disgusting.
Picture 2: Finished!
Picture 3: My favorite Hunt family!
Picture 4: Race!


No comments:
Post a Comment