This week's email will be a short one. Sister Wilemon and I only had about 6 hours in our area this week, so there's not much to report on.
We spent a lot of time with the sisters this week. We have a few that are struggling pretty bad. I really wish I knew the solution to everything! This has taught me to rely on my Heavenly Father more and trust in His timing.
Sister Wilemon and I gave a training at Zone Training about Sabbath Day observance. It went well and I learned a ton from preparing it. One thing we are trying to do is to be a little early to church so we can better prepare for the sacrament. We were able to do that yesterday and it made such a difference! I was better able to focus and could feel the Spirit more. It's definitely something I want to continue doing!
I was able to go on exchanges with Sister Fermoso. She is awesome! She is such a good missionary. She is able to get right to the point when talking to people. She is such a great example to me! She also taught me a couple of Spanish phrases, so that was fun.
That's about it for this week! We have lots of plans for this upcoming week, so hopefully the next email will be more interesting! Love you lots! Have a wonderful week!
Hermana Clay
No comments:
Post a Comment