Not a whole lot happened this week. I got sick again. That was a bummer. I'm pretty much better now though. Hopefully this coming week will be more exciting.
Once again, I love the Shauster family. We went over the 10 commandments with them and, according to Boo, the 10th commandment is don't rape. She is my favorite kid. She also put on a singing and dancing show for us. I'll attach a picture of one of her model shots.
We found a new investigator that is awesome. Her name is Mari. She told us at the end of our first lesson that she was going to read and that when we came back she would have questions ready for us. And she did! Love when that actually happens.
Travis is doing well. He has been reading on his own and asked us for suggestions on where to read to have a better understanding of things. His wife had no clue that he was reading. Love that family. The little girls put stickers on the back of our name tags and every time we come over, they have to check and see if they're still there.
We did a few service projects. Cleaning up a yard and painting/cleaning. It was fun and super nice to wear sweats.
We were at church for 7 hours yesterday. Hooray for covering 3 wards and a branch! I really like the Tetonia wards and the ward mission leaders are awesome. Hopefully we'll get to work out in that area more this week.
Bonuses for the week:
1. The Kearsley's got 2 new puppies and I'm in love.
2. We went to dinner at a member's home and the husband served in North Carolina. I asked him what his favorite area was and he said Salisbury. I asked him if he had ever tried Cheerwine since that's where it started. He then went out to the garage and came back with 2 cans of it. I love Cheerwine. Best thing ever.
This week, I studied Elder Holland's talk and Mosiah 4. We really are all beggars and we need to freely give to others. You should all go study it because it's awesome.
Have an great week! Love you all lots!
Hermana Clay
CHEERWINE!
One of the puppies. So cute!
Boo's model shot. Is she not the greatest?
No comments:
Post a Comment