Hi Family!
This week was full of ups and downs, so here's the ups:
-We had FHE with the Shausters again and it was a blast.
-We worked a little bit in our other English wards and found a new investigator!
-We walked a less active's dog, but in reality, the dog walked us. The good news was that we didn't lose him.
-We went out with Hermana Ortiz to visit some less actives. Miracles happened and Hermana Ortiz has the strongest testimony in the world.
-We saw the Burt family again and Jalin is still doing awesome.
-We got to do a church tour.
-We carved pumpkins with the Shausters and nobody cut themselves.
-We had Stake Conference and it was absolutely wonderful. It was mostly on missionary work, which is always good. President Kunz also asked a member from the Spanish branch speak. It was so awesome to hear Spanish! I loved that President Kunz included everyone from the stake.
-We went to the Visitors Center with the Shausters! It was so good being back there. We were able to show them around and I got to play a few songs with Sister Gee for them. The best part about it was that Nana came! She really enjoyed it. She wants to come back in December when the nativity is up. Hopefully this helped her open her heart a little more to the gospel!
-We taught the Markegard family. I LOVE that family! It was such a great lesson and the Spirit was definitely present.
There were a lot of little miracles that happened this week. I love it here! Minus the fact that we woke up to snow this morning. Pretty sure I might die this week.
I have been going through the New Testament and this week I finished the book of John. The very last verse was super powerful to me. It's (of course) talking about Jesus and says, "And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written." I have loved going through the New Testament and learning more about the Savior's life. It's crazy to think that what is written is not even half of what He has done!
Thanks for all the prayers and support! Love you all tons! Happy birthday to Ray this week!
Hermana Clay
My pumpkin. Can you tell what it is?
Picture 2: My favorite family!
No comments:
Post a Comment