This week was great. We had a lot of little miracles happen and had some great lessons. It was also Halloween and that was fun.
We had a lesson with Mari. She is awesome and so prepared! We talked about baptism again and she said she totally would, but she has to ask her mom and grandma. Oh boy. Praying that their hearts and minds are opened!
Tuesday was crazy. The Kearsley's put on a scare trail every year for all the youth in the stake. We helped out setting it all up. It was scary! I wouldn't have wanted to go through. They also asked us to help out later that night. We were "mourners", but weren't all that scary. It was still a lot of fun though.
We taught Michael and his dad, Blaine, again. Michael is a cute kid and excited to learn. I love teaching a kid because they have the most pure answers!
We were on lock down for Halloween from 6-9. Before that, we went to the Parks for dinner and had to dress up. Sister Willes and I were BYU fans. In other words, missionaries in service clothes. Later, our whole zone got together and watched the Lego movie. I thought it was cute and it was nice to watch a normal movie.
We had such a great lesson with the Markegard family yesterday! I LOVE that family! It has been a huge blessing to be able to get to know them. We taught about how to recognize the Spirit. We read Moroni 7:1-34 with them. It helped tie everything together that we have been talking about the past few weeks. That chapter is one of my absolute favorites. Go read it!
I can't really remember what else happened this week. Just that it was great. Hope that all of y'alls was too! Love you all tons!
Hermana Clay
Picture 1: Super scary mourners
Picture 2: BYU fans (Hayley, check out my socks)
No comments:
Post a Comment