Crazy week. We received transfer calls :( Sister Willes is going to Idaho Falls to be a STL and I will be training a new missionary again! It has been so much fun with Sister Willes and I have learned a lot from her. But, I'm excited for this new assignment. I'll find out tomorrow who I am training!
We saw the Shauster's a few times this week. My favorite family! We made a "thankful tree" for Thanksgiving. It turned out really cute and they even framed it.
We met with Julia, who is the daughter of Pablo and Rosa. She is super sweet and has been praying about church and things. She seems super prepared. We have another appointment with her this week.
We also met with Richie. We taught a lesson about Heavenly Father and who He is and how we can get to know Him. It went really well and he was willing to start praying. The only bummer is that he now has to work every Sunday, which messes up our baptismal date. But, I know that in Heavenly Father's time, he will be baptized.
Thursday was Thanksgiving! Hope y'alls day was full of fun times and yummy food. We were able to make a family lots of delicious food (thanks Mom and Dad!) and deliver it that morning. Service is the best. Afterwards, we were at a member's home for most of the day and then we went to visit the Shauster's. It was a good day.
We were in Idaho Falls for most of the day on Friday. I was able to stay in the Visitors Center for awhile. That was awesome! The Crockett's let me take some people around. It felt like home. They have a new display for "He is the Gift". If you haven't seen the video yet, go watch it! And go explore their new website. It's super great.
We finally got to see the Markegard family again! I love them. They fed us dinner and then we had a lesson. We read in the Book of Mormon and watched the new video. Travis is SO ready for baptism. I just wish he could see that!
Yesterday, I played in the Spanish branch and in the Driggs 3rd ward. This month is going to be crazy with violin performances.
Love you all! Have a super great week! Amy (or Mom), send lots of pictures of new baby Joy ;)
Hermana Clay
Victor Idaho - Beautiful!
No comments:
Post a Comment