Friday, January 2, 2015

Talking With You 12/29/14

Hey Family!

It was SO great talking to some of you on Christmas! I wish I could have talked to all of you! I hope that everyone's Christmas was full of wonderful memories!

Again, we don't have a lot of time, so I'll get right to what happened this week.

We taught Victoria twice. The last lesson was awesome. We taught about prayer and she said the closing one! Hooray! It's taken a lot of work to get her to do that. 

We made a billion and one cookies for everyone here. Seriously. 5 batches. It was insane. But it was fun to take them to everyone and wish them a merry Christmas.

Christmas Eve! We went to St. Anthony to watch movies (How to Train Your Dragon 1&2) with our zone. Before we left, some of us had a huge snowball fight. It was great.

Christmas Day! Sister Willes and Rodriguez came! That was the best. Shaylee came and woke us up and we went to open presents with their family. Something that impressed me was that before they could go over to the tree, they had to have family prayer. So awesome. We then had breakfast with them. We pretty much just hung out the rest of the day and skyped. Later, we went to the Shauster's for dinner and games. It was a wonderful day! 

We finally found Thalia at home again and we washed all her dishes.

Travis came for all 3 hours of church! And Michael did too! The night before, we taught Michael about tithing. We gave him $1.50 in change and asked him to bring his tithing to church so we could help him fill out a slip. He was so cute and brought it and went to give it to the clerk. I love him! 

There was a stake musical fireside Sunday night. I had called Margarita and invited her to come. Her family has been coming to our English class for the past couple of weeks. We had to rush in because we got to the fireside late. When it was done I looked over and there she was with her family! It was such a great surprise! 

This week was great! I am so very grateful to be here. I love the people and I love the work! I can't believe that it's almost 2015! So insane. Hope that you all have a wonderful New Year! And happy birthday to Amy! Love you!

Hermana Clay

Picture 1: Just a few of the cookies. 


Picture 2: You can pretty much only see Elder Pridmore, but this is after the fight


Picture 3: Christmas morning. The Kearsley's were so awesome and got us presents. Flour and sugar were some of them.


Picture 4: My favorites.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment