Hey family!
Happy 2015! This week was awesome! Again, I don't have a lot of time, so I'll make this quick.
We had a lesson with Richie and Bishop Marshall came. They totally clicked. It was great. We taught about prayer and the importance of it. It was an awesome lesson!
New Years! It was another all-day P-day. We went to the stake center and had a nerf gun fight. So much fun. Then, we watched movies. I also tried bear. It was pretty good. Pretty greasy though, too.
We had an amazing lesson with the Markegards! It was an emotional one. I see that family in the temple one day! We are going to work really hard to have Travis be baptized this month. Your prayers for him and his family would definitely help!
We also taught Victoria. Lollie came with us and shared her conversion story. Victoria is totally excited for her baptism, but she's not sure if she believes in God. Uhh...yeah. So we've got a lot of work to do this week.
Sunday was full of church. It was great to hear others testimonies. The branch is now going to meet in the chapel for sacrament. It was awesome to be. Not so awesome that only one family was there. It felt pretty empty in that big room. We taught English class as well. I love the family that comes! We will hopefully have a lesson with them sometime this week.
I have studied a lot from the Book of Mormon this week. I love that book! Many times, my prayers are answered through it. I love being able to testify of it as well.
Gotta go! Love you lots and lots! Happy birthday to Joe this week!
Hermana Clay
Picture 1: The beautiful Tetons :)
Picture 2: Snow. It is almost passed my boots in some areas. Ridiculous
No comments:
Post a Comment