Hi Family!
Picture 2: The Shauster's gave us decorations for our car!
We don't have a whole bunch of time today, so here's a recap:
We taught Victoria and Gary! They are so great. And they BOTH came to church on Sunday! Hooray!
Sister Honeycutt and I got sick. Not fun. But, we're almost better!
We visited Melissa again and she just keeps surprising me. We also had a member with us who turned out to be perfect for her. Yay for Amuleks!
We went to deliver gifts with Santa to a few families in the branch. So much fun!
We had another lesson with Richie again. He is awesome! We walked in and he was like, "Hey, I look like you guys now!" He had gotten a case for his Bible and Book of Mormon. So funny. We taught about repentance and all went well!
We saw Michael and tentatively set his baptismal date for the 30th. They're not sure it can happen because they want his grandparents to be there. Everyone pray that this baptism will go through!
Sunday was a crazy day. I played with a choir for 2 sacrament meetings. Then, there was a fireside in Rexburg that I played at. It was a lot of fun. The best part about it all was that we were able to have dinner with the Gee's and then the Lusk's came to the fireside! I got to see my two favorite couples! Such a blessing. During the fireside, I felt so much love for my Savior. On the night He was born, the angel told the shepherds, "Fear not". I know that as we come to Jesus Christ we have no reason to fear. He is full of love and mercy.
That's all I got. I'll send some pictures to make up for no detail. I'm super excited to Skype with y'all! Merry Christmas and talk to you in a few days!
Hermana Clay
Picture 1: Spud with his bling
Picture 2: The Shauster's gave us decorations for our car!
No comments:
Post a Comment