Sunday, March 29, 2015

Fred the Mouse - 3/9/15

Hey family!

This week was crazy awesome! There were some big miracles that happened.

We had zone conference and it was great. Everything was focused on Doctrine and Covenants 4. So many great trainings were given. I have been able to study that section more this past week and I have learned a ton! My desires to serve have definitely been realigned.

We were able to set a baptismal date with Destiny! She is absolutely amazing. She has such a pure heart and really wants to learn about and be closer to her Savior. When we asked her why she wanted to be baptized she said, "I want to be closer to Christ. I also want to go do baptisms for the dead and help those who didn't get the chance here." Holy cow. Amazing!

Guess who else we set a date with? Genaro! I'm not sure if I've talked about him yet. His wife, Cyndi, was baptized in September. He is a super awesome guy, although at first a little intimidating. We have been trying to set a date with, but haven't had success. He really doesn't know much about religion. He never grew up talking about God or even celebrating holidays. On Saturday, we stopped by to visit. The Spirit completely took over in that lesson. It was kind of scattered, but everything said was exactly what he needed to hear. We set a date with him for the end of this month. Sister Willes and I walked out of that lesson completely stunned. It was seriously a miracle! As she and I were talking afterwards, we really felt that it was because we realigned our will to Heavenly Father's will. Genaro is still a little nervous about baptism, but we are going to work super duper hard to make sure it goes through! He was at church yesterday, so we're on the right track!

I am starting to really love this area. There is so much potential! Hope that everyone has a super great week full of miracles! Make sure your desires are aligned with Heavenly Father's :) Love you lots! Happy birthday to David and Sammy this week!

Hermana Clay

Picture 1: Accidental twinning and one-legged Sister Willes


Picture 2: Zone Conference with my favorite Mohana!

No comments:

Post a Comment