Saturday, February 28, 2015

HI Dad - 2/23/15

Hi Dad,

I have been so greatly blessed! I love serving here. Before I came to this area, I was very nervous. I wasn't sure if I would be able to do full-proselyting. Elder Gee (I served in the VC with him) gave me a blessing. In the blessing he told me that someone was waiting for me here. Well, it was getting to 5 months of being here and I still hadn't found that person. Then, we got assigned to serve in Jackson. And the miracle of Diana and Jonathan happened. They were baptized and confirmed this weekend. It was so beautiful and the Spirit was so strong. I am getting transferred on Wednesday. After the confirmation, I went to speak with Diana and Jonathan and told them that this would be the last time I saw them for a while. Diana began to cry and thank me for coming and teaching them. She said they wouldn't be where they are now if we had not come. They were the ones waiting for me. I know it. It took a long time for me to find them, but how grateful am I that I did. I feel so blessed. I can't wait to see them go through the temple together in one year!

I'm going to add Mom onto the email because I want you both to read this. Thank you for supporting me and always giving me encouragement. This is the greatest experience I've ever had! Love you both tons!

Hermana Clay

No comments:

Post a Comment