Saturday, February 28, 2015

Wedding!! 2/16/15



Hey family!

This week was so so wonderful. Diana and Jonathon got married! I'll write about that in a little.

We were able to visit the Shelline family one last time before they left for Salt Lake. Again, I love that family! Lauren was baptized and confirmed this weekend! I was able to get a few pictures from them and it just filled my heart!

We were able to go to the Idaho Falls Temple with Chele (a girl from one of our wards. She is awesome! She leaves on a mission soon.). This was my last time there! It closes in March for renovation. Sad. But, it was a wonderful experience. I love the Spirit that is in the temple. All worries that I have leave me. I was reminded of the first time that I went and being able to walk into the celestial room and see my family waiting for me. What an amazing experience that was. I know that families can be together forever!

We had a lesson planned for a less active member, but then had to change it really quick. It was clear to my companion and I that what we planned is not what she needed. We decided to read this talk with her. I absolutely love this talk. I know that Jesus Christ is the One that gives us hope. When everything seems to be falling apart, Christ is the light that shines through the darkness. 

The wedding! Wow. It was absolutely beautiful! The ward mission leader is an interior designer and completely transformed the cultural hall. Diana and Jonathon looked so great! They were definitely a little nervous, but very excited. As I talked with Diana afterwards she told me that she was so happy, especially because now she can be baptized. Their baptisms and confirmations will be this weekend! The wedding was such a miracle. It strengthened my testimony that the Gospel really does change people. I can't wait for this weekend!

There were lots of other great things that happened, but I need to get going. I love you all tons! Happy birthday to Parker, Wessy, and Dan this week!

Hermana Clay






these were sitting outside of the church


No comments:

Post a Comment