Sunday, May 25, 2014

Hi Family,

It was SO great to talk to you yesterday! I loved seeing you all. Wish I could have seen everyone!

This week was lovely. Not much happened. We only had 2 nights in our area, so we didn't get to visit many people. Transfers were this week, so Sister Gonzalez is gone. I love her, but it's nice to be back to just Sister Caballero and I. Our house is a lot cleaner, too.

We were able to visit with Aide twice. We did some service for her in her yard. The lessons were great and she's doing great. She is reading the Book of Mormon and really likes it. We asked her if she has prayed about it and she said she has but hasn't gotten an answer. Later, we found out she's been praying to virgin Guadalupe. Yeah. So we taught her how to pray.

We also got to visit Cecilio. He is the coolest. He talks like no other, though. He gave us lots of fruit. He's such a cool Mexican cowboy.

I played in church on Sunday. I played in an English ward and then our Spanish branch. It was awesome and I love having my violin here now! Thank you so much, Sister Mitchell! (David and Abby, you still need to take a trip to the Visitors Center)

That's about all I have for this week. I love you all! Thanks for all the support and prayers. I love the work and I know God called me to Idaho for a reason. Have a super great week!

Love,
Hermana Clay

PS Happy birthday Ryan Weaver, Julianne, Grandpa Clay, and Dallin this week! Love you!


Mohanas with flowers


The coolest wall in Idaho Falls


I love working near a temple!




No comments:

Post a Comment