Date: Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 12:57 PM
Subject: Love you!
To: "Tracy Stimpson"
Hi Tracy,
I was hoping to get this email sent to you last week, but I ran out of time. I thought I would share pictures with you of my day. My companion and I made brownies to share with others to celebrate Karleigh's life.
I am so grateful for the knowledge of the Plan of Salvation. It is the most perfect plan. I am grateful that I could be out on a mission sharing this beautiful message with others. I know that one day we can see Karleigh again. She is still such an example to me. I think about her all the time and learn so much from her example. I love to tell people about who she is and how Christ-like she is.
Thank you so much for your example. You are so incredibly strong and I look up to you a lot. I miss you like crazy and can't wait to talk to you again. I hope you are doing well and that your new business is going great! Love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment