Saturday, April 25, 2015

General Conference 4/6/15

Hey family!

This week was great. I don't have a lot of time to write, so it will be quick.

I hope you all enjoyed General Conference! I absolutely loved it. So many great talks were given! I felt like a lot of it was focused on eternal families. I loved Elder Eyring's about fasting and fast offerings. That is something I am going to try and improve on. I'm excited to go back through the talks and study them. Hopefully the Spirit spoke to y'all on what you can do to become more like our Savior.

Speaking of Him, it was Easter! Happy Easter! I love Him and I'm grateful that I can serve Him for this short time. I know He lives. I know He is the way back to our Heavenly Father.

Sister Willes goes home tomorrow :( I'm pretty bummed about that, but excited for her at the same time. I'm grateful that we were companions again. She has helped me through so many different things and we're always having fun and laughing. She is an incredible missionary and has such a strong testimony! I'll definitely miss her!

I've got to go. Love you all lots! Have an awesome week!

Hermana Clay



No comments:

Post a Comment