Hola familia,
This week has been great. We were able to reach many of the goals that we set which was awesome.
Rocio is progressing really well. She is 20 and has gone through SO much in her life. It's crazy to see the difference between she and I. In our first lesson, we extended the baptismal commitment, but she said no. But, this week during one of our lessons, she brought up baptism and said she wanted to be baptized. She said something has been bugging her and she feels like that's what she needs to do. She really has been prepared.
Cecilio continues to be awesome. He's going to prepare family names for the temple.
We met with Miriam twice and she fed us both times. Yessss. She cooks so good. She is set for baptism in June with her daughter. She's basically already Mormon. The Huerta family is such a strong family. They shared their testimonies with us about how the gospel has blessed their lives, especially tithing. It brought me so much joy to see how much the gospel has blessed them.
Aide is going through some really hard times. I feel so bad for her. We love her so much! She needs the gospel in her life. She has been reading the Book of Mormon in Moroni. She loves it and feels peace when she reads. Pretty much the only struggle we have with her is getting her to church.
I am still loving serving in the Visitors Center. It's the best. This week I saw Emily and Cindy Baldwin and Robin Ritchey. That was so fun. Emily is getting married! What the?! I was able to give them a tour. We watched God's Plan and the whole time Sister Ritchey kept her arm around me. So sweet.
That's about all I have for you this week. The Lord hears and answers our prayers. I know that's true. He also blesses us according to our obedience and faith. He loves us so much and wants the best for each one of us. He's pretty much the greatest.
Love you all!
Hermana Clay
Emily and Cindy Baldwin and Robin Ritchey
Only in Idaho would there be this sign.
All the Sister of the Idaho Pocatello Mission
No comments:
Post a Comment