Sunday, July 19, 2015

Guess Who is Next? - 7/12/15

Dear Sister Clay (a.k.a. Joy Joy),

I did not send you this picture.  I did not want to detract from your work, but Mom and I are looking forward to your speedy return.  You are now at the top of the missionary plaques in the Raleigh Stake Center.


Love, Dad

------------------------------------------------------------------

From the mission president:

FW: Final - CLAY/MARISSA JOY 11AUG2015 PIH SLC

Idaho Pocatello Mission

to vclay222, me, phneubert, matt.harding.e.
Dear Parents and Leaders,

Your daughter, is scheduled to return home on August 11, 2015.  It has been our privilege to serve with her in the Idaho Pocatello Mission.  As she maintains the patterns of righteousness she has achieved on her mission, it will bless her the rest of her life.

Sister Clay came to Idaho to teach the truths of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ, and she has succeeded.  She has touched many hearts and has made many friends.  The attached document lists the areas she has served in, her companions, and the assignments she has fulfilled.

We love her and will always remember the experiences we have shared.  Sister Clay and I will be praying for her future success.

We deeply appreciate the sacrifices you have made to allow Sister Clay to serve the Lord.  May Heavenly Father’s choicest blessings be with you and your family.

President and Sister Hancock
Idaho Pocatello Mission

-------------------------------------------




No comments:

Post a Comment